Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dave Ramsey Fan

Okay, so those of you who know us personally probably know a few things about us . . .

1) We love traveling and living overseas.

2) We go overseas so we can learn about others and share our life stories & Jesus with them.

3) Being overseas, we work really hard, save really hard, and follow the Dave Ramsey plan.  We have been known to get a little fanatical about it, but everything in moderation you know.

Well, anyways, while I was on facebook a few weeks ago, Dave Ramsey posted and asked a question about living overseas and budgetting.  I jumped in and briefly answered with some things that we do.

Well then, today when I was scrolling through, I came across this article:

http://www.daveramsey.com/blog/universal-language-money-americans-unpack-debt

And, guess who got quoted????!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! 
(Did you hear me screaming and jumping up and down??  Chris thought there was a bug on me when I found it, because I was shouting so loud! Hahaha!)

Anyways, have I mentioned that we love Dave Ramsey and his biblical approach to money?  If not . . . bam . . . you know it now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment