Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bling Bling Beginnings

As I lounge on our sticky faux leather couch, I look out the windows and wonder . . . are we remembered? Does anyone even know that we are still alive and out there. Yet, then with the buzz of a Skype call coming in, I remember that I have not been forgotten, that I am still loved and thought of .

Yet, despite it all I am also aware that the years filled with minor interactions with those from home, has probably cursed me to a life of lost friendships. But can't I still hope that this may be a way for me to rekindle some relationships that were dying?

So wake up world! Open your eyes friends!

Because Bling Bling, we are Traveling!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to post pictures. I've really enjoyed looking at them.

    ReplyDelete